Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yet another haul!

I was sooooo excited to see the following in my mailbox yesterday:

Lot's of pics with today's posts, so I'll try to smoosh them down.

My package was from the most adorable shop in Singapore, 'The Little Happyshop'. Anything with that title is bound to be super cute.

Something that will keep me going back to a shop is something like the above. Someone took the time to jot me down a little thank you note. It makes one feel all farm and wuzzy, right? Anyway, onto the loot.
Their stock is entirely handpicked and adorable in a not so sugar shocked way. I'm definitely going back to get the below.

http://www.thelittlehappyshop.com/item.php?item_id=475

They can get a bit expensive, but it's very high quality and they do have a sale area. In fact, everything I purchased is from their sale area.

Rainy Day stationary

This comes with two types of stationary, envelopes, and stickers. Very awesome!




This is a 2009 schedule book; there's still enough time in the year to make it worth the price (on sale for $3.50). I loved the little doodles inside as well as the free note book in the back. The words next to the child is 'The Little Girl Is Me'

Lastly, my favorite buy. Have any of you gone to see the Pixar film 'Up'? If you haven't, you should. It's one of the sweetest movies I've ever seen (I cried during most of the marriage montage). This reminded me so much of that movie:



The front of the pad says: I would like to travel somewhere unknown...until it gets dark

I really hope some of you can make it over there. Check out the hand made bags; I'm completely in love with the Green Sling. Hopefully it'll go on sale soon because I can't justify the cost!

No comments:

Post a Comment