Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mihoko haul!




More toys! Yay! http://mihokofamily.com/

The white packet with the face on the front is a collection of oil control sheets. I won't go into that because what more can be said? Truthfully, I don't have much use for these, my face is just too oily! I do keep them handy anyway; they are great for sopping up my most oily areas (nose, forehead, etc).

The pink packets are Angel Cotton Purified Water Pads. These are nice for that second half of the day when everything feels heavy on your face. After blotting, sit there with the pads on your face for a few minutes. They are great for hydrating. I can't tell how they affect make up because truthfully, except for my eyes and lip balm, I don't really wear makeup. The weather has been 100+ degrees every day (over 37 degrees C) and humid as all get out. Why bother when I'm going to sweat it all off in about 15 minutes (in the morning; immediately in the afternoon). I like the ACPWPads, I feel refreshed after using them and they are good for prepping my skin in the afternoon for afternoon sunscreen application.

The last pack is a great find (Japan Lucky Hair Bang Shaper)! I do have bangs but have always had difficulty in styling them in the right angle. Another problem is that because I have oily skin, it's taken me a while to figure that I have to use hairspray to keep my bangs from getting oily from touching my forehead . This little tool is great; you clip it on your bangs and slowly drag it down to the end. I figured out that it works better if you go straight down. Then all I have to do is take a finger and sweep it to the side; my bangs are perfect! I've not had a bad bang day since! Since I shower at night, I sleep with my bangs clipped back. In the morning, I just spritz my bangs lightly with water and then do a quick sweep with the bang clip. It's made hairstyling so simple for me! Strangely, it was my favorite buy.

Not much to say today. . .it's too hot. . . .

I'M GOING TO SEE HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE ON IMAX ON SATURDAY! Can you tell I'm totally stoked?

No comments:

Post a Comment