Saturday, June 27, 2009

INTRODUCTION!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure I'm the only person anywhere who could knows where the title for this blog comes from.

"Ah hello! It's nice to see you all here. As the more perceptive of you have probably realised by now, this is Hell, and I am the Devil, good evening, but you can call me Toby, if you like. We try to keep things informal here, as well as infernal. That's just a little joke of mine. I tell it every time. "
~Rowan Atkinson, Rowan Atkinson Live (The Devil's Welcoming Speech)

It was my ability to recite this entire skit, front to back, from memory that I obtained the nickname of 'Toby' among a select few of my high school friend. Of course, these were also the same friends I used to joust with at 10:00 at night in the isles of the video store in which we all worked. I lived Clerks (to a degree).

Anyway, I've never been into making or reading blogs. . . .they take so much time! However, I've found that as time goes on, I've started finding some cool blogs to keep me amused. Fuzkitty will tell you that I talk (from the two long ass e-mails she's received) and I figured that there's so much stupid trivia in my mind, maybe I'll just start writing it down. This will be a mixed blog, but right now I'm really into skin care, makeup, and all things Asian. I, myself, am not Asian, but it's never stopped me before! I don't know that anyone will bother to read what I have to say but just between me and my 23 personalities, it'll be nice to get some information out of my head. Hopefully, one day, eventually (PLEASE!) I'll know what it's like for my mind to shut the hell up for five minutes!

Oh! Stupid-why-do-you-need-to-know-this trivia for the day: Both Giraffes and human beings have the same number of vertebrae in their necks.

No comments:

Post a Comment